Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back but a little beaten down...


Hey ya'll. Sorry for the hiatus...I had grand plans to write all about my great race but alas, my family is more important so that was my priority last week. I'll be spending a bunch of time over the next several months getting better acquainted with The Lance Armstrong Foundation, the American Cancer Society, and Team in Training. If you don't already donate or volunteer or race for these organizations, I'd encourage you to get involved in any way you can to fight this insidious disease.

2 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Hope everything is okay...I was wondering about where you were.

12:52 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Tracy said...

Yay, there you are! Good organizations, I'll go check them out!

11:01 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home