Monday, December 05, 2005

50 Meter Freestyle Video

OK, here's the promised link. Hopfully this will work. I'm the one with the blue CCBS cap and green suit - in the middle of the frame. When I start, I don't grab the block but just hang my arms down...still working on start technique...right now it's just about not falling off the block...I'll get there. The audio is hilarious as you can hear my teammates and mom cheering for me...then Weasel Boy, who shot it, says "flip" right at my turn and then cheers when I flip. Too funny. I'm so thankful to him for shooting this as it's VERY cool to be able to watch yourself. OH, and thanks to Bolder and Elizabeth at Run With Me for video help. OK, feedback on whether or not this works is welcome...enjoy!!




comment: I just watched it and the audio is a little off...it's not as funny when Weasel boy says "flip" AFTER I've already flipped. oh well...

7 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

How totally cool and awesome is that!!! You won! Rock on fishy!

Very cool video...

9:21 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Born To Endure said...

YAYYAYAYYAYAYAAAA, I was jumping up and down watching this...YAAAAAAAAAYYYY good going!!!! Wish I could do that, it looks like so much fun!!!

9:23 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger Oldman said...

great Wide World of Sports video! loved it! congrats on a great race1

12:33 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Bolder said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!

wow, your stroke looked great, and you finished strong!!

good on you Spence!!!

1:15 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Phil said...

Hey very cool! Did you win the heat??? It looks like pink girl maybe edged you a bit -- but it looked very close. I timed you at 0:18.00 and 0:19.59 for a final of 0:37.59. Very Good.

1:35 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Hollyfish said...

Thanks!! I did win the heat!! I don't remember by how much timewise...not by much though. I kept my head down and didn't breathe from the flags to the wall and coach said that's what made the difference. My time was 0:39 and change...I was the only time sub 0:40 in that heat...

1:46 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Nice job Spence!!

7:20 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home