Friday, February 17, 2006

Eyes on the Prize


OK, this is the next prize I get for my next accomplishment. Trouble is, I'm not sure what to set my sights on. Perhaps it should be a swim meet devoid of any open turns, only flips? OR, a weight goal? Not sure that would be productive. Maybe the first 6 mile run I complete in under an hour? Or a week of no sugar? Hmmm...have to think on that one. None-the-less, it's on the radar and is something that I feel I must acquire. What do YOU reward yourself for accomplishing?

1 Comments:

Blogger jameson said...

thanks for the support!

it's awesome that you are setting small goals for yourself and rewarding yourself. i have been thinking about setting monthly goals for myself. help me focus month to month. you know baby steps.. haha.

thanks again...

11:02 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home