Monday, February 20, 2006

Happy President's Day

Bolder's post today reminded me that it's President's Day...and that I'm at work too...and that I recently received these tidbits, all of which have been attributed to our current leader and all of which convince me that I really ought to think harder about moving to Canada...

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - GWB

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -GWB

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'" -GWB

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." -GWB

"The future will be better tomorrow." -GWB

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." -GWB

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." -GWB

"Public speaking is very easy." -GWB

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls." -GWB

"We are ready for any unforseen event that may or may not occur." -GWB

"For NASA, space is still a high priority." -GWB

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children." -GWB

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." -GWB

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system." -GWB

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."


WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS NOT G-RATED!!:































I mean REALLY. He should just shoot himself...or maybe Cheney would do it for him??

8 Comments:

Blogger Spandex King said...

I actually did vote for the 87 billion before I voted against it- John Kerry

I'll take Bush before this idiot.

1:47 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Cliff said...

Hmm...if u move to Canada, you will need a caribou parka...

Then also take note that we have less holidays than you guys do..we never have president day (or Prime Minister Day).

2:49 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Bolder said...

somehow, i feel responsible.

happy president's day Spence!

5:58 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Is it 2008 yet?

hee hee :) Thanks for making me chuckle!

And don't blame me....blame slightly more than half my lovely state. :)

7:58 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger BuckeyeRunner said...

Hah!! Funny!!

(So embarrassing. Isn't he supposed to have people around him that prevent him from looking/sounding stupid? Oh, wait, he does...and they DO think they are preventing him from looking/sounding stupid. SCARY!!!)

7:38 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger E-Speed said...

LOL- Thanks for the laugh Spence :)

12:35 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger jameson said...

i love canada... i actually comtemplated moving there, but things fell through at the last minute...

just move to Victoria Island, it's home to a slew of pro triathletes.

12:37 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:20 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home