Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Travelling again...

Back across the country...Salt Lake to Phoenix, Phoenix to Boston, Boston to Lebanon, Lebanon to Fairlee. I can't WAIT to get home...and back to some semblance of normalcy. I haven't been sleeping at all and know it's because I need more EXERCISE. It'll be a welcome return.

Skied on Monday at The Canyons in Park City. It was nice but so warm that the snow was really heavy! I know I shouldn't complain but I don't have ski legs yet, I only have swimming legs!! And running legs just don't cut it in mashed potatoes...still it was super fun and not at all crowded so we had a good day. Next year we'll try and stay at the mountain and forego all the travelling up and down the canyon.

I'm excited to get back to home and routine... later!

OH, stay tuned for swim meet #2, coming up on Sunday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bolder said...

good luck at the meet!

9:55 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home