Monday, April 10, 2006

Fun New Feature, On hold

while I work out my moronic html abilities...

Had a kickin' brick workout yesterday - 11 miles on Amelia - slow easy spin on gentle rolling flats - and then a 6 mile slow easy run. Got a little low on the fuel about 2.5 miles into the run and had to go on a stealth mission into the kitchen of the outdoor center where I used to work...the fruit bowl is thankfully in the same spot it always was and I was spared a phone call home by the good fortune of a ripe banana. Will stash some fuel in all my pockets next time...but it was nice to see where my limits were on a training run rather than on race day. Bonking is NO fun...

More to come once I get this music thing worked out... argh!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

BANANA THIEF!!!!

3:09 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Scott said...

Thanks so much for your generous input Spence. Running is hard enough without second guessing whether or not you should be running or resting?

When this injury first occured a couple of years ago, I was training comfortably at the 10k distance and have never really gotten it back on track. I guess that is why I am being so cautious.

Sounds like you had a great ride on Amelia!

7:59 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Joe said...

You named your bike Amelia? Cool! Maybe I should name my running shoes and my goggles.

1:08 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home