Sunday, July 09, 2006

Fairlee Great Triathlon, Prelim. Results

OK, redemption is mine. Well, except for the fact that the bike course was 7 miles short...but I finished vertically so that's all that counts. Overall time: 2:23... I was shooting for 2:20, under 2:30 so cool. Swim was about the same time @ 25 minutes - the overall consensus was that the swim course was long...I know I swam straight and faster than last year so I'd have to agree. The bike was fine and my run time was 5 miles/53 mins, only a minute slower than my fastest run around the lake...

Overall I'm happy with the race. I felt really good, it was HOT and I gave all I had so mission accomplished. It's way more fun to finish than to DNF. I feel vindicated.

Report later - now I'm going to nap...

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Really glad to hear you had a great race! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Take the rest of the day off. :)

5:56 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

GREAT job! Can't wait to hear the report!:)

10:56 AM GMT-5

 
Blogger :) said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

4:23 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home