Monday, October 30, 2006

Tanita my darling...

OK, I've decided to invite a new woman into my life. Tanita is moving in sometime in the next few weeks. But I need some advice on this impending relationship. Do all you tri bloggers who have worked hard with weight-loss and body composition recommend such an invitation or would you advise me to hold off and remain single a bit longer? AND if you think this relationship would be a good investment - which Tanita should I pick? Or perhaps there's another woman out there for me?

Please weigh in...(snicker...)

Thanks,
Spence

4 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I have one - the Ironman 554, I believe.

I like it and do use it, but you need to use it sparingly. They say once per month, but I'm more of a once per week type.

And make sure you get your personal stats entered correctly. Even a change as small as .5" in height makes a difference.

3:20 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Tanita is a skanky ho.

I hate her.

She's totally fickle, and changes her mind several times per day.

8:51 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

I think Tanita might just throw me over the edge. :) But I hear she's great! I just don't trust myself with her. ha ha ha

9:34 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger :) said...

I just can't believe you would invite that kind of trouble into your life...

Have you READ bolder's blog?? :)

9:09 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home