Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's like realizing your check book is off by $100 in your favor...

Only BETTER. I was talking with Emily after swimming this morning...and we were talking about the upcoming swim meet...and I was like, "Dude, it's next weekend!" and she was all, "Nuh uh, there's a whole 'nother week in there..." And I was like, "Oh MY GOD, GINA, you're totally RIGHT!!!" (well, except that her name is Emily).

So now I have one weekend to relax and catch up, the next weekend of my work's annual sales meeting, and THEN the meet. I was thinking that the sales meeting was THIS weekend.

I feel like I can BREATHE again. And now that the side effects from doubling my meds have abated, I can tell that they seem to be doing their job. Beauty.

1 Comments:

Blogger :) said...

Damn, Gina... (martin reference?) :)

10:53 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home