Monday, November 20, 2006

Still Looking...



...for my laugh and smile. This pic brought a momentary return and a bit of a snicker...but things are tough. I'm weepy today.

I messed a bunch with my sidebar this morning so wander on thru and check out the new pic of the week and the new song...and I also posted my race schedule for 2007, including Timberman 70.3. Yes, Triathlete Girl surfaced just long enough to click the submit button on the LinMark screen so I'm IN and I've had momentary bouts of joy and excitement thinking about the fun I'll have racing with TriZ and JC...but today is back to washed out dull colors and low energy. The new meds aren't helping yet...

I'm gonna try and be better about posting more often...it helps so much to feel connected to you all and feed off all the positive energy...might be short and sweet but I'm still here... thanks for stopping by.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Yes! I second the vote for you to post more often! You are doing way too much work at work! :)

Did you get your trainer? I'm shopping for one also.

1:53 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger :) said...

she's alive!!!!! come on girlie, we need your energy. the blog-o-sphere just ain't the same without ya!!!!!!!!!!

2:55 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Trisaratops said...

Good to "see" you here! Love the sign. ;)

Congrats on signing up for Timberman. I'm excited to follow your journey!

6:58 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Scott said...

1. Love your new sidebar description - I swear we need to meet in person someday... maybe at your 1/2 next year?

2. Still 120 days till Bush goes bye bye.... ugh... I can't wait that long....

3. Sorry that you're grey and weepy today.... I'm thinking about you... You are freaking amazing to believe in yourself enough to sign up for a 1/2 when you're so down in the dumps... perhaps you're better than you think you are?

4. Love the song...

7:04 AM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home