Wednesday, January 03, 2007

This Made Me Giggle...

Feel free to add in what you're dog would say...

HOW MANY DOGS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?

GOLDEN RETRIEVER:
"The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?"

BORDER COLLIE:
"Just one...and then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code."

DACHSHUND:
"You know I can't reach that stupid bulb!!"

ROTTWEILER:
"Make me."

LAB:
"OH, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb!! Can I?!! Can I??!! Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I?"

MALAMUTE:
"Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed my while he's busy."

JACK RUSSELL TERRIER:
"I'll just pop that sucker in while I'm bouncing off the walls and the furniture!"

POODLE:
"I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry."

COCKER SPANIEL:
"Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark."

BOXER:
"Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toy in the dark."

CHIHUAHUA:
"Yo quiero Taco Bell."

IRISH WOLFHOUND:
"Can somebody else do it? I've go this hangover..."

POINTER:
"I see it –– there it is ––there it is, right there..."

GREYHOUND:
"I can't chase it so who cares?"

OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG:
"Light bulb? I'm sorry but I don't see any light bulbs."

HOUND DOG:
"ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!"

BERNESE MOUNTAIN DOG:
"You mean I have to get off the couch?? OH all RIGHT!!! Harumph..."

8 Comments:

Blogger Bolder said...

well, that was funny. i liked the poodle.

if i had a dog, s/he would probably say 'you lookin' at me?'

1:54 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger :) said...

Love the pic!!! What about Yorkies?

3:05 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe! Funny!

7:18 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're border collie people with a Weim for a pet. I'd have to say he's lab meets Jack Russell Terrier - good-hearted but just doesn't quite have the skills...

Love the "baby" pic. :)

9:22 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!!

8:55 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Spence, Thanks for the icing advice: I did not know that. I will definitely take it to heart! (or shoulder)

Happy New Year!

1:51 PM GMT-5

 
Blogger Barb said...

I just checked in with the Chihuahua. She said "leave me alone before I bite your ankle! Who needs lighbulbs when I spend all day sleeping under the covers in your bed!"

10:27 PM GMT-5

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helllllllllloooooooooooooooo ... Earth to Spence??

8:21 PM GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home